We have our own in-house repair, maintenance and refurbishment team, Magenta Building Services, which offers a range of services to both commercial and residential customers.
The services provided include -
- 24/7 emergency responsive repairs
- Kitchen and bathroom refurbishments
- Energy efficiency works, including external and internal wall insulation
- External planned maintenance (windows and door replacements, fencing and paving)
- All aspects of electrical and glazing works
- Adaptations for the disabled
- Void repairs and refurbishments
- External and internal decorations
- Renovations and refurbishment (domestic and commercial)
- Loft and basement conversions.
We currently provide Magenta Living and Leasowe Community Homes with a 24 hour, 365 days a year responsive maintenance service. This includes our out-of-hours emergency response attendance.
Our building services technicians consist of a highly skilled and competent workforce, with over 150 members of staff across a whole range of trades, with the majority NVQ certified and in possession of current CSCS cards
We work in partnership with Travis Perkins, who provides our material supply service. They operate from a store located in our depot at St Mary's Gate, Birkenhead. We have direct access to the network of Travis Perkins branch facilities in operation across the UK.
We are now a Dryseal approved contractor, enabling our fully trained operatives to install Dryseal repair systems to roofs.
Dryseal is a hard wearing, long life solution, suited to both new build and refurbishment projects with flat, pitched and mansard roofs. It also has a waterproof membrane, for use under roof decking on balconies or roof terraces.
The Dryseal system is BBA approved, and are guaranteed to remain watertight for 20 years. This is supported by an independent insured warranty, for our customer’s peace of mind.
For further information, please go to Hambleside Danelaw website
Take a look at our recently completed projects -