The Regulator of Social Housing is seeking views on its proposals for tenant satisfaction measures (TSM) which are part of implementing changes to consumer regulation set out in the Government’s ‘The Charter for Social Housing Residents: Social Housing White Paper’.
The TSMs will apply to all social housing landlords, including local authorities, housing associations and other registered social housing providers.
This consultation closes at
6:30pm on 3 March 2022
The measures would provide data about social housing landlords’ performance and the quality of their services to help tenants hold their landlord to account and help RSH in its future consumer regulation role.
We look forward to hearing from landlords, tenants and anyone with an interest in social housing.
The online survey link to the consultation is:
To find out more, view the documents listed below or to access an easy read version of this information, please visit:
The above linked GOV page will include:
- consultation document with draft TSMs
- summary of the consultation
- draft consumer TSM Standard
- draft Technical and Tenant Survey Requirements
- draft guidance about the submission of information to the regulator
- draft regulatory and equality impact assessments
- consultation questions
- a list of statutory consultees