Latest News

Copy of Customer Hub event.png
Everyone's Hub

We're inviting all our customers to join us for a day filled with personalised advice and support, and a FREE Tray Garden Starter Pack.  Our dedicated teams will be on hand to assist you with...

Magenta Goes Green On The Roads

Magenta Living has unveiled three new electric vans, marking a significant step towards environmental sustainability. As electric vehicles gain popularity, their benefits become increasingly evident. ...

Exciting new partnership steers Three Sails Point back on track

Wirral based Magenta Living, a leading provider of affordable housing, has announced a significant step forward in the development of 158 new homes in Widnes. Three Sails Point is an exciting initiati...

RD - Homepage video Text

Magenta Living | Customer engagement




Siobhan's Story