We aim to be open and accountable and to show you that our services are continually improving. To do this, we measure, monitor and publish our performance information.
Measuring Our Performance
We collect facts and figures about all of our services, then we measure ourselves against:
- Other housing associations
- Our performance in past months and years
- Our service standards, set by our residents
Our Board analyses performance statistics regularly, looking at all our service areas. Regular monitoring means that any problems can be identified quickly, allowing us to make plans to fix them.
Our Current Performance
Click on the link below to open a PDF document, which will show detailed strategic performance information -
Take a look at our Anti-Social Behaviour page for up-to-date information on how we are doing.
Customer Experience Feedback 2022/23
Complaints Volume 2022/23
- 962 Complaints Resolved
- 535 Complaints Upheld
7.23 Working Days
on average to resolve complaints
|107 Potential service improvements|
|48 improvements confirmed as delivered|
- 215 Compliments Received
Complaints Self Assessment
In line with the Housing Ombudsman’s complaint handling code, we are required to annual undergo a complaint self-assessment. This assessment is aimed at helping us demonstrate our performance against some key areas including:
- The utilisation of the universal definition of a complaint
- Providing easy access to the complaints procedure and ensuring residents are aware of it, including their right to access the Housing Ombudsman Service
- The structure of the complaints procedure with only two stages necessary and clear timeframes set out for responses
- Ensuring fairness in complaint handling with a resident-focused process
- Taking action to put things right and appropriate remedies
- Creating a positive complaint handling culture through continuous learning and improvement
- Demonstrating learning within Annual Reports
This summary shows whether we have met each of the required standards and how we have demonstrated this. It also includes some detail around some of the things Magenta Living are doing to ensure we are continuously reviewing and improving our approach: Self Assessment November 2023.