Our Emergency Response Team provides a security service, which includes:
- Monitoring of CCTV cameras in our eight high rise blocks
- Monitoring who has access to our high rise blocks
- Responding to out of hours emergencies
- Patrolling ASB 'hot spots'
- Assisting our Support Link service
- Providing extra security for vulnerable tenants.
Our CCTV cameras are monitored in our Control Room 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. There are 106 cameras in total which are located at all eight of our high rise buildings.
We monitor access to and from the high rise buildings, to make sure that no unauthorised person gains access to the blocks.
We work closely with Merseyside Police and alert them to any incidents which are spotted on CCTV.
CCTV Code of Practice & Privacy Impact Assessments
We provide a response service between the hours of 4pm and 7am. This includes patrolling ASB 'hot spot' areas, responding to incidents at any of our properties, and providing a visual presence in our communities.
We regularly provide assistance to our Support Link service.
We also help provide extra security for vulnerable tenants. This can include fitting security lights or window locks.