We are regulated by the Regulator of Social Housing which sets out the regulatory standards we are expected to comply with. These include as:
- Regulatory Framework Requirements which focus on governance, financial viability, value for money and rent setting
- Regulatory Standards which set out the services residents can expect to receive.
We have regular meetings with the full Board and Committees, such as Audit, Business, Operations Committees and Development Remuneration, to ensure good governance is achieved.
We have also adopted the National Housing Federation's (NHF) Code of Conduct and Excellence in Governance. We regularly assess compliance with these standards, and publish the outcomes in our annual reports.
Click on the PDF below to view our Board Committee membership
Board member profiles
- Board Member Role Specification - Chair[pdf] 186KB
- Board Member Role Specification - Committee Chair[pdf] 163KB
- Board Member Role Specification - Board Director[pdf] 171KB
- Board Member Role Specification - Senior Independent Director[pdf] 167KB
- Board Member Role Specification - Audit & Risk Committee Co-optee[pdf] 135KB
Non-Executive Director Policies
- NED Expenses Policy Sept 2023
- NED Recruit-Succession Policy Sept 2023
- Board Director Code of Conduct Feb 2023.pdf 254KB
- Articles of Association[pdf] 243KB
- Board Appraisal and Remuneration Policy July 2021
- Standing Orders
- Modern Slavery Act Transparency Statement
- Company Membership Policy Mar 2022 [pdf] 139KB
- Exec Board Director Policy Mar 2022 [pdf] 131KB
- Board Director E&D 2022 [pdf] 390KB
Board Director Register of Interests available on request.