We aim to tackle anti-social behaviour (ASB) in order to create sustainable communities. Contact Us to report any ASB incidents, our Contact Centre is 24/7.
Anti-social behaviour can leave you feeling alarmed, harassed or distressed. It can include:
- Vandalism, graffiti, or other deliberate damage to property
- Teenagers hanging around on the streets
- Rubbish or litter
- Drug use or dealing
- Drunk or rowdy behaviour
- Noisy neighbours
- Abandoned, dangerous or burnt out vehicles.
Our Tenancy Enforcement Team will enforce the responsibilities set out in the Tenancy Agreement, to make sure you can enjoy your home, and live in peace and quiet.
If you need to report an incident or if you need advice, please Contact Us. We can arrange to meet with you at any safe location to agree a short term plan. We will not reveal your identity without your permission.
There are a number of actions that our officers can take to help you, including mediation, warnings, Acceptable Behaviour Contracts, or legal action.
- Make contact with all complainants by the next working day
- Complete an ‘action plan’ with all complainants, detailing the steps we intend to take to tackle the ASB
- Ensure all cases are closed formally either face to face or over the telephone
How are we doing?
We want to keep you informed on how we are dealing with ASB in Wirral. We will update this page on a monthly basis with our performance information.
Interventions April 2018 - March 2019
- 145 Perpetrator Interviews completed
- 73 Formal Warnings issued
- 9 Notice Seeking Possession
- 8 Injunctions
- 5 Anti-Social Behaviour contracts signed
- 4 Surrender of property by perpetrator
- 3 Referral to mediation
- 3 starter tenancy extensions
- 2 Evictions
ASB Customer Satisfaction in 2018/19
- Overall satisfaction with case handling - 96%
- Overall satisfaction with case outcome - 96%
We survey all our customers once their case has been closed. If you are interested in joining our focus group please call the ASB Team on 0808 100 9596.
Crime Maps - Type in a postcode, and a map of the local area will appear, displaying crime information, along with monthly statistics, trends, and lots more.
Neighbourhood Statistics - Find facts and figures about your local neighbourhood, called super output areas. Other information includes deprivation, population, education, health, etc.
Fix My Street - An interactive website, where you can report issues affecting your area. The site sends your report to your local council. You can also check other reports that have been made in your local area