Your views are important to us, and your feedback is vital in helping us to improve our services.
We hope that you are pleased with the services we offer, and that you will never have a reason to complain. But if there's something you aren't happy with, we would like to know so we can try to put it right. We will also use your complaint to make sure that we don't get things wrong again.
If you have followed our complaints process but are unhappy with the outcome, you can contact the Housing Ombudsman. You can contact the Housing Ombudsman service on 0300 111 3000 (Freephone) or 020 7421 3800. You can also email them or visit their website.
In addition to making complaints, you can also compliment our services or make suggestions on how they are delivered. Both will identify good ways of working and provide us with valuable ideas.
|0808 100 9596|
Partnership Building, Hamilton Street, Birkenhead, CH41 5AA
What won’t be dealt with as a complaint?
Sometimes, you might use the word ‘complaint’ for issues that would not be addressed through our complaints process. These can include:
- Requests for Service – unless you have made repeated requests for a service and have not received a response.
- Neighbourhood Disputes – unless you are unhappy with the way your case has been handled.
- Complaints not related to Magenta Living – we can only deal with complaints relating to us, our services and staff.
- Service charge disputes – any service charge disputes must be dealt with by our Leasehold Team
- Legal action – Complaints about an ongoing insurance claim or any complaint where you have legal representation will continue outside of the complaints policy.
- Complaint about issues that are more than six months old – we may use our discretion to consider issues older than six months.