Need a Repair?
You can report your repair to us by:
- Using our online service, HouseCall
- Calling us on 0808 100 9596, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
What is an emergency repair?
A repair is classed as an emergency when there is an immediate health and safety risk to you or your home, such a serious electrical fault or total loss of water supply.
If you can smell gas, suspect a carbon monoxide emergency or know a pipeline has been struck call Cadent, the National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999 available 24 hours a day.
Our response time
Depending on the type of repair you need, we will respond to:
- Emergency: 24 hours - in some cases, this will be on the same day dependant on the nature of the emergency
- Non Urgent: 21 day response
- Planned: Repairs will be completed as part of a planned repair programme where you will be given a target completion time
You will be offered an appointment for non-urgent repairs. This will either be a be a morning appointment (between 8am and 1pm) or an afternoon appointment (between 12.30pm and 5pm).
Thursday evening and Saturday morning appointments are also available.
Handy Person Service
Is there a job you’ve been putting off for ages? Need help because you haven’t the time or don’t know where to start - such as putting up a shelf or wardrobes maybe - look no further! Read about our Handy Person Service.