Update 19 June 2020
We are currently working on plans to safely re-introduce our services at Magenta Living in line with the latest Government guidelines and continue to ensure the safety of our customers and colleagues comes first. The Minister for Housing, Christopher Pincher MP has issued a letter to all social housing residents providing an update on the current COVID-19 situation. To view the full letter click here.
Chief Executive of Magenta Living
- ML Coronavirus Customer FAQ's 19 June 2020[pdf] 146KB
- ML General Coronavirus Information 26 March 2020 [pdf] 141KB
I want to assure all our customers that at Magenta Living, we continue to work tirelessly to deliver you the best service possible under these difficult conditions we all find ourselves in. Following the recent announcement by our Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, that movement should be restricted unless absolutely necessary, we have been forced to evaluate the service we can offer to you, our customers.
Our plan was to keep our services running as normal as possible for as long as possible, but now we have made the decision to change our service offering:
- Our Contact Centre is only able to take emergency & urgent repairs calls, speak to you if you are concerned about being able to pay your rent and deal with urgent enquiries
- Only emergency & urgent repairs will be undertaken - Find out more about responsive repairs by priority and response time here.
- We will continue to undertake gas safety checks
- Our staff are now largely working from home but will continue to support you from there
- All internal planned works will be put on hold. The only works that will be undertaken will be those relating to our customers safety
- Partnership Building is closed to all visitors
- If you have any other queries relating to other support that may be available to you, Wirral Council has set up a dedicated support helpline 0151 666 5050, available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Wirral Council and partners have launched a new online resource to help match residents needs with local sources of support during the COVID19 situation. Wirral InfoBank asks residents what help they need, providing options for people to choose from. To find out what help is available for you or to offer support from you or your organisation, visit: https://www.wirralinfobank.co.uk/
- Our Technicians and Contractors are taking extra precautions during the pandemic by regularly washing their hands and using hand sanitiser. They clean all surfaces they touch before leaving your property
We will continue to monitor the impact of Coronavirus closely and keep you updated as we all react to these difficult times. We remain committed to keeping you safe and I have been heartened by the community spirit being shown in Wirral where our staff, customers and the general population have been coming together with offers of support.
We are facing a time where all our normal lives are being disrupted and we are asked to stay at home to protect ourselves and our community wherever possible. We do want to support our community within Government guidelines and I therefore ask for your patience and understanding whilst we settle into a different way of working.
I know there are many questions you may have, and I don’t have all the answers yet, but I have outlined the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) above. If you have other questions, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
I will keep you regularly updated with the latest information I have and thank you again for your commitment, support and patience as we move through the coming weeks and months.
Very best wishes,