Update 6 August 2021
Covid-19: Current impact on Magenta Living’s Repairs Service
Magenta Living continues to prioritise emergency and essential repair services however customers may be asked to wait longer for routine repairs. This is due to us currently experiencing resource shortages because of higher than normal absence levels across our Building Services Team and our external contractor teams, as a result of requirements to self-isolate. In order to manage this, we are moving resources from other teams into day-to-day repair services and we have appointed additional sub-contractor resource to help with demand. We ask that you are patient with us and help us manage our repairs service by not asking our staff to over prioritise your repair request by establishing if your repair is an emergency, urgent or a routine priority.
General Services Update | March 2021
With the safety of our customers and colleagues in mind, please see our service update below.
We will continue to review our service offering based on government advice and guidance. Therefore, please note the following:
- Our 24/7 Contact Centre are available to receive and log your repairs including routine, urgent and emergency. To report a repair, you can contact us in the following ways here.
- We will be reviewing our internal planned works programme and we will contact customers to book relevant appointments for this work. Adaptations work will continue to take place.
- We will speak to you if you are concerned about being able to pay your rent and deal with urgent enquiries.
- We will continue to undertake gas and electrical safety checks to ensure you are safe in your home.
- Our technicians and contractors, who need to visit you in your home for repairs and maintenance, are taking extra precautions during the pandemic by regularly washing their hands and using hand sanitiser. They clean all surfaces they touch before leaving your property. They will also wear a face covering when moving around your home but they may remove this when carrying out their work. Please remember to remain at least two metres away from the tradesperson when they are working.
- Most of our colleagues are currently working from home but will continue to support your needs.
- Our offices remain closed to all visitors.